HOW TO FIND THE FREE MOTORHOME AREAS ON YOUR GARMIN GPS
- Step 1 :Press the magnifying glass "Where To ?".
- Step 2 :If you have an old GPS, press "Extras." (red flag in a green round ) or "extras" (gift box). If you have a new generation of GPS click on "Categories" on the right of the menu.
- Step 3 :Press the "custom POIs" For the old GPS or "personalized POIs" for the latest generation of GPS.
- Step 4 :Press the "Finlande Aires Gratuites - Trailer's PARK". Warning: if you do not have already existing item, go directly to point 5.
- Step 5 :Please note: not all FREE Motorhome Areas are displayed in the listing! Only the closest to your present position. To find a FREE Motorhome Area, please use the "Spell" button or "Search" depending on the model of GPS.
- Step 6 :Press "Go!" and let the GPS guide you to the FREE Motorhome Area you selected . Press "Save" to bookmark it, otherwise click "Map" to see their positions.
- Step 7 :You can see the "Trailer's PARK" logo which marks the exact point of the FREE Motorhome Area! An alarm will alert you if you are within 2000 meters of the FREE Motorhome Area.
INSTALLATION OF FREE MOTORHOME AREAS ON YOUR GARMIN GPS
- Step 1 :Download the FREE Motorhome Areas on your computer. Once the purchase of your download is complete, wait for the receipt that will be sent to your email with the file to download ( ".gpi").
- Step2 :Connect your Garmin GPS with the cable provided by the manufacturer.
- Step3 :Plug the cable into the USB port of your computer.
- Step4 : Open the folder on your computer where you downloaded the file of FREE Motorhome Areas in step 1 ( ".gpi"). Select the file, then copy it by clicking "Copy" from the "Edit" menu or the menu using the right mouse click.
- Step5 :Double click on the icon "My Computer" or "Computer" which is on your desktop.
- Step 6 :Double-click on the icon that represents your GPS.
- Step 7 :Double-click on the folder "Garmin" to access it.
- Step 8 :Double-click on the folder "POI" to open it.
- Step 9 :Paste the FREE Motorhome Areas, that you copied in step 4, click "Paste" from the "Edit" menu or the menu using the right mouse click. The file is installed on your GPS, you can close the window.